Hospitality, Hotel and Resorts Pest Control Services
Guests deserve a safe and comfortable place to stay while they are away from home. Don’t let an encounter with a pest at your hospitality property ruin a stay or your reputation.
Cockroaches, bed bugs, mice, and even ants can drive away guests, leaving them with a negative impression of your brand.
Our goal is to protect your brand and bottom line. If left untreated, hotel pest infestations will arise that can severely damage your business. ACTION pest specialists stop pests in their tracks. We treat the source of the pest control problem to control issues and prevent them from re-occurring in the future.
Consequences of a pest infestation in the hospitality industry
● Complaints online – Online reviews have become increasingly popular – don’t let a pest
infestation be what your guests are sharing through social media.
● Temporary closings – If an infestation goes untreated for long enough, hotels may face
temporary closing and lost revenue due to loss of business.
● Damage to brand – Pest infestations can lead to the damage of reputation and to the
Why ACTION COMMERCIAL?
ACTION has been serving many hotels of all sizes for over 50 years. we know what it takes to safely and effectively protect a property’s guests and staff against pests.
Pest control is important for hotels on several levels. Customers expect to have an enjoyable stay in a pleasant environment and be safe and secure whether they are in a hotel room, bathroom, lobby, restaurant, bar, gym or other facilities in the hotel.
As a business, hotels have a duty of care to customers, employees, contractors and other people on their premises. This means pest control activities must be carried out safely and legally, by qualified professionals — even if it is by your own staff.
Hotels have to comply with a range of laws and regulations: health and safety laws, food safety laws and environmental laws. In addition, some animals that can be regarded as pests are covered by wildlife protection law.
Contact your ACTION Commercial pest expert to prevent a pest problem in your hotel.
Minimize hotel pest expenditure
The most expensive way to deal with pests is to do nothing until an infestation arises! There are five major steps to take to be proactive about pests.
1. Implement an integrated pest management (IPM) policy: This includes setting ACTION
thresholds to determine what level of infestation warrants taking action. Then, monitor and identify pests to know which methods to deploy in controlling them, while continuing to prevent pests down the line.
2. Monitor your hotel for signs of pests: Train cleaners, maintenance, and kitchen staff to
recognize the warning signs in order to take proper action.
3. Prioritize pest prevention: Pests need food and shelter and will be attracted to rooms that provide that for them. In addition, make sure building maintenance is up to date, to prevent points of access for pests.
4. Listen to customers: Have a plan in place to deal with customer reports and complaints, and take extra measures to ensure customer satisfaction.
5. Use a professional pest prevention and control service: A professional service can help you develop an integrated pest management strategy, while offering unique technical capabilities and services. They will help you stay compliant to industry standards and avoid potentially expensive and disruptive pest problems.
Our integrated pest management solutions quickly and effectively eradicate pest infestations and prevent them in the future. By limiting the use of pesticides and using common-sense pest control measures, you can ensure that your ACTION pest specialist will look out for your business and the safety of your guests.