Industry-Leading Pest Control Services In Cave Creek, AZ
Here in Cave Creek, we pride ourselves on having some of the most beautiful landscapes in all of Arizona. And while that might be true, what a lot of people don't realize is that we also have to deal with our share of pests.
From scorpions to bed bugs, there are plenty of creatures out here that can make your life miserable when they invade your home or business. That's why it's important to have a reliable pest control company that you can call on when you need help.
At ACTION Termite & Pest Control, we've been providing residents of Cave Creek with quality pest control services for more than 50 years. We've built our reputation on providing a level of efficiency and reliability that's a step above the rest, and we're always looking for ways to improve our services. Whether you're looking for industry-leading termite control or recurring pest services, we're here to help.
If you're in need of Maricopa County pest control services, don't hesitate to give us a call. We're always here to help, and we'll make sure that your home or business is free of pests.
Residential Pest Control In Cave Creek
When you're at home, the last thing you want to worry about is pests. But here in Cave Creek, that's often exactly what we have to deal with. From ants and roaches to termites and spiders, there are all sorts of pests that can make their way into our homes.
That's where ACTION Termite & Pest Control comes in. We're your local experts in pest control, and we're here to help you get rid of those pesky pests for good. We offer a variety of residential pest control services in Cave Creek that are designed to target your specific needs. And because we're a locally owned company, we have a deep understanding of the pests that are common in our area. We take pride in offering the highest level of customer service in the industry, and our recurring pest services treat more than 50 different kinds of insects. Whatever's bugging you, we can help.
We're proud to be a part of this community, and we're dedicated to providing our customers with the best possible service. If you're looking for residential pest control that you can count on, give us a call today. We'll be happy to answer any of your questions and get you started with our services.
Commercial Pest Control In Cave Creek
If you own a business in Cave Creek, then you know how important it is to keep your property pest-free. A pest problem can not only damage your property, but it can also harm your reputation and drive away customers. ACTION Termite & Pest Control has you covered. We provide commercial pest control services that are designed to keep your business free of pests.
We understand that every business is different and has unique needs. That's why our Cave Creek commercial pest control services can be customized to fit your specific needs. We will work with you to develop a pest control plan that will address your current problem and prevent future problems. Our licensed technicians undergo continuous training to stay up-to-date on the latest pest control methods and products, so you can be confident that you are getting the best possible service.
ACTION Termite & Pest Control has the experience and expertise to handle any commercial pest control problem, no matter how big or small. Contact us today to learn more about our services or to schedule a free inspection.
Easy Yet Effective Scorpion Control Tips For Cave Creek Property Owners
Scorpions are one of the most common pests in Cave Creek, and they can be a real nuisance. Although most scorpions in Arizona are not dangerous, the Arizona bark scorpion can be. It's important to take ACTION and keep all of these pests away from your property so being stung isn't a risk.
Here are some practical control tips for Cave Creek property owners:
- Seal up cracks and crevices around your home. Scorpions can squeeze through tiny openings, so it's important to seal up any cracks or crevices that you might have. Check around doors, windows, and other openings to make sure that they're well sealed.
- Keep your yard clean and free of debris. Scorpions like to hide in dark, moist places. If you have a lot of clutter in your yard, then you're giving them the perfect place to hide. Keep your yard clean and free of debris, and make sure that there's nowhere for them to hide.
- Trim back trees and shrubs. Scorpions like to climb, so they're often found in trees and shrubs. Trimming back these plants will make your yard less attractive to them.
- Eliminate their prey. Scorpions feed on insects, so eliminating their food source will help to get rid of them. Make sure that you don't have any standing water on your property, and seal up any cracks or crevices where insects might be able to enter.
If you're concerned about dangerous scorpions on your property, then contact ACTION Termite & Pest Control. We can come out and inspect your property and develop a plan to get rid of both scorpions and the other pests they feed on. Call us today to schedule a free inspection and to learn more about our Cave Creek scorpion control services.
Three Tricks To Keep From Bringing Bed Bugs Into Your Cave Creek Home
Bed bugs are one of the most difficult pests to control, and they're a growing problem in the Cave Creek area. These parasitic pests are hitchhikers, so they can easily enter your home on clothing, luggage, or used furniture. Once they're inside, they'll quickly start to multiply. Here are some tricks to keep from bringing bed bugs into your Cave Creek home:
- Inspect your luggage when you travel. When you're staying in a hotel or motel, put your luggage on the luggage rack instead of on the bed or floor. When you get home, unpack your luggage outside and inspect it for bed bugs before bringing it inside.
- If you've been staying in a hotel or motel, wash and dry your clothes with high heat as soon as you get home. This will kill any bed bugs that might be hiding in your clothing.
- Inspect used furniture before bringing it inside. Bed bugs can easily hide in used furniture, so it's important to inspect it carefully before bringing it into your home. Look for signs of bed bugs, such as small brown stains or molted skin. If you see anything suspicious, don't bring the furniture inside.
If you do suspect you have bed bugs in your home, it's time to call in the professionals, as these pests are extremely difficult to get rid of on your own. ACTION Termite & Pest Control offers effective bed bug control services in Cave Creek that will eliminate them for good. Call us today to get started.